Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Long Overdue Update

As you can see from my previous post; it has been almost two years that I have written anything on this blog.  And an update is long overdue.  To my students that are reading this, I promise to update this blog as often as you update yours.  I will try to include relevant articles on issues that affect interior design and architecture.

Two years ago, my group of dissertation students inspired me to start this blog, and I am hoping that this CURRENT group of students will motivate me to keep it going.  I have always been inspired by my students and a lot of things I do outside of the office is actually comes from the things my students have done.  You, my students, are the reason I am still teaching and enjoying every moment of it.  So it is my hope that this blog will also inspire some of you to achieve something spectacular.

As most of you know, I welcome feedback and criticism; and it is my hope that you be as critical to my writings as I would yours.  Sharing ideas, thoughts and insights is really the only way to move forward.  And this is also the reason for re-starting this blog.

So to all my students, here is the start of phase 2 of my blogging industry.  There will be more to come and I hope I can say the same for your blogs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment